Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mission Accomplished



While trying to prepare Jude for the coming of his new brother, I took it upon myself to find a baby stroller and baby doll for Jude. As I started the search, I quickly realized that it's almost impossible to find baby dolls in the boy version. It's also nearly impossible to find strollers that come in any color other than pink or purple. My search finally lead me to Craigslist. Jude loves taking his new baby on walks....especially if it involves taking the keys and going up to get the mail.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a frien of Joel's from our Zion days. I've been blog lurking for a while, but I don't think I've ever commented. I didn't know you two were expecting again. Congratulation! We just added child #2 to the mix, and it has been great. Say 'hi' to Joel for me.

    ReplyDelete

cluster maps

background

counter