Friday, November 27, 2009

3 Months

I can't believe another month has gone by. Here's what I've been up to -


I'm mostly waking up only 1 time a night. Some time between 2 and 4 AM.

I love to stand up - so mom got the exersaucer out of storage for me. It tires me out quickly, especially when my big brother plays with me. But I'm fascinated by it all.

Nap time is getting better. I've been sleeping for longer than 45 min intervals some of the time. My new noise machine helps to drown out some of the noise my big brother makes while I try to catch some winks.

Most of the time I'm a happy-go-lucky type of guy. I giggle and am starting to talk more. Unfortunately for my parents, I'm not a big fan of cuddling. They still sneak in kisses... and that makes me smile.

I really enjoy spending time outside. Although it's getting colder out, so I get nice and toasty all bundled up.

Today I got a rough weigh in- I think I weigh somewhere between 15 and 16 lbs. I just love to eat! (It's all mom's milk for me though...)

This month I tried to get a lot of time in with my daddy... his 12 week paternity leave has finally come to an end.

Every night I'm still getting a bath. It doesn't really bother me, but I tend to spit up A LOT. This usually occurs 15-30 minutes after I eat. So the bath help me stay fresh for all the ladies. (I'm still single....)

My hands have become useful. I'm able to grab a couple of toys now. My favorite one is in the picture above. It's easy to grab and makes a couple of nice subtle sounds. And because I love to have something in my mouth, this rattle seems to do the trick. (Otherwise, I'm usually able to find my fist. It follows me everywhere.)







No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter