Friday, March 18, 2011

Levi 18 Months



At the beginning of this month we took Levi for his 18 month check-up. Despite having to get 1 shot, he kept it together fairly well. Not unlike his older brother, Levi measured in the 5% for weight (22 lbs and some change) and in the 25% for height (I'm horrible...I can't remember how many inches that makes him). Although he had a cold, Levi looks healthy! We are still a bit concerned about his lack of speech. It sounds like we'll be taking him for a speech evaluation in the next month or so.

1 comment:

  1. My son didn't start talking until he was closer to two. At his 18 month appt, she even suggested he was six months behind in speech development. (He was focusing more on physicl development, I guess) But, my doctor also said she wouldn't even encourage going to speech evaluation until he was closer to three, unless there were other underlying disabilities (which there weren't in our case, and doesn't seem to be in yours). And, like I said, in six months time his language skills exploded. Don't stress out about it...he'll start speaking soon enough and then you'll wish he'd quit. :)

    ReplyDelete

cluster maps

background

counter