Saturday, April 28, 2012

3 Months

 Can you believe it?  I'm already a quarter of a year old.  I've made it through the first critical milestone completely healthily.  Here are a few highlights from my last month:

Mom says that I've done a much better job eating.  I'm latching on without swallowing quite as much air.  This makes me so much happier and a little less gassy too.  I guess my parents can start giving the bottle another try again.

Now that I'm eating more regularly my bowels are working more regularly too.  This makes my parents much less stressed out.  Thank goodness, I don't like them to worry about me.

Speaking of regularity, my sleep is becoming more regular too.  I'm able to soothe myself to sleep pretty good now.  I usually let out a whimper or two, but there are a lot fewer cries when it comes to sleep.  At night, I'm still waking Mommy up quite a few times to eat, but I fall right back to sleep.  Soon I'll be moving out of Mommy and Daddy's room.  We're just about through with guests coming to visit, so it's time for me to learn to sleep in my own room.f

Each day I'm growing stronger and stronger.  I still love to stand up.  Any day now my parents will bring out the exersaucer for me to play in.  My neck muscles are getting stronger too.  It's getting easier for me to keep my head up for longer periods of time.

Lately I've been all smiles.  I'm trying my hardest to start to talk.  When I open my mouth to talk sometimes I giggle.  Other times the sounds ooh comes out.  Jude does the best with interpreting my language.  He can often read my mind and tell everyone what trying to say.

Overall, I'd say I'm growing at a steady rate.  Roughly, I weigh in between 12 and 13 lbs.  I'm right in between 0-3 month clothes and 3-6 month clothes.  It's fun to try some new styles out as I'm getting into this bigger size.  I've gone up in diaper sizes this month too.  I'm now wearing size 2 Pampers Swaddlers.  It won't be long until I start to wear my brothers Bum Genius cloth diapers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter