Monday, July 9, 2012

5 Months

Here I am, 5 months old.  Even though I'm writing to you well into the month, I posed for this picture on the right date.  As you can see, I'm not home in NH.  I'm at my Grammy's house in MI....

It's been a crazy month!  I traveled in our mini van all the way to MI.  Daddy did all of the driving while Mommy tried to keep the peace with the kids.  For the most part, I slept all the way here.  My brothers were a whole other story.....

Mom says I'm bulking up in size.  I'm at least 15 lbs now.  At night, I love to eat, eat, eat.  Since I'm sharing a room with my Mommy (Daddy has been out of the country), I just pop out of my bed and nurse while lying next to Mommy.

My hand-mouth coordination is quite impressive.  Watch out, I may be exploring your fingers in my mouth if I get a chance.  I'm able to grasp many of my toys and get them into my mouth.

With just a little help, I roll over from front to back and from back to front.  At this point it's just a confidence thing.  If I really wanted to, I could rock and roll.

If we don't get back to NH soon, my wardrobe is going to malfunction.  I'm wearing 3-6 month clothing, but much of it is really getting tight.  Good thing that it's summer...I can just let it all hang out.

It's been fun getting to know all of my relatives here in MI.  It's been especially great getting to know Grammy and Grampy.   Both of them are so sweet with me.  Grandma Eleanor and Grandpa Chuck also love to hold me.  Grandpa Chuck and I play a great game of sticking our tongues out at each other. 

Well, that's about it for updates....I'll catch you soon, when I get back to New Hampshire....

No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter