Friday, September 11, 2009

2 Week Check-up

Yesterday, Levi and I both had our 2 week check-up's. Levi is growing so quickly. He definitely isn't failing to thrive as the Dr. would say. He's now 21 inches and weighs in at 8 lbs. 14 ounces. (Born 20 inches and 7lbs. 9 ounces.) No wonder the newborn clothes don't fit anymore....now wearing all 0-3 month hand-me-downs.
Jude waited patiently while playing cars with Daddy. He snuck into his diaper bag and found a new truck.... no keeping surprises from this smart little tike. He even got to pick out a few new stickers for being such a good big brother.
Levi had to show the nurse that his plumbing was all in order too. While his diaper was off his stream hit the wall and drenched the carpeting before I was able to block it with my hand....oops!




I also got a clean bill of health for my 2 week visit. I can now lift up to 40 lbs. and the driving ban has been lifted.... thank goodness. (Jude's very pleased that I can legally lift him now.) The Dr. said no to vigorous activities. I asked about hiking to see some fall colors....she looked at me like I was crazy. When she asked, "Like 4000 footers?" I said that's where you get the best colors.... She said that I needed to wait until early October. I think there will still be some colors left?

No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter