Saturday, March 6, 2010

6 Months

So, It's my 1/2 birthday already! Boy oh boy...I've been learning so much. Here are some of the things I've been up to this month:

1. I can finally sit by myself. Most of the time I sit with pillows or my Mommy behind me just in case I fall backwards.... but I'm getting stronger each day!


2. I've mastered rolling from front to back. I'm so proud of myself each time I do it!



3. My parents finally gave in and let me try some solid foods. I'm not super excited about it, but I've been trying rice.





4. I encountered my first power outage. My Mommy drove me up to Maine so that we'd stay warm. It was great to spend time with my cousins and Aunt and Uncle. I had so much fun keeping my Mommy up at night.... speaking of that, I've been getting my Mommy up regularly at least 1 time a night....sometimes twice.

5. My gums are starting to swell. I put everything and everything into my mouth (except that yucky rice cereal). Perhaps at my 7 month post I'll have something new to report about teeth.

6. I'm almost always wearing a smile. When we're out and about, I just love to flirt with the older ladies who are making eyes with me.


7. At my 6 month check-up Dr. Lamm said that I was beautiful. I weighed in at 17 lbs. and 5 ounces. I am already 26 1/2 inches tall. That puts me right at the 50th percentile for both weight and height. Although my growth has slowed down a bit, I'm one healthy, beautiful boy!


8. My doggie and my brother completely fascinate me. I just can't get enough of either one of them. I just giggle with delight when either one of them comes face to face with me!






No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter