Monday, August 18, 2008

Jude's 1st Birthday


Still not a fan of hats/helmets.


Great Island Commons

Thanks so much to Andrea and her sister for making the cake. It was such a special treat to have such a gourmet cake/cupcakes for Jude's first birthday. (Andrea and her sister are just starting their own business....it's going to be a huge success!)




We all enjoyed the deliciously moist cake.



Some of us just had such a silly time.

After the cake most of us took off for the beach. Because we decided to enjoy the beautiful weather, Jude didn't get a chance to open his gifts. Right after his nap he went to work.
Thanks to Dan and Christian for the Fridge Farm. I'm having a blast with it now that I'm finally allowed in the kitchen.


Jack got a bit jealous that I got to open all of the gifts - he wanted in on the action too.
Thanks Grammy for the book and money. I can't wait to pick out a new toy.


Thank-you Grandma and Grandpa for the book and money. I love the music that the book plays. I study our picture every time mom reads the book to me.


Thanks to Max, Debbie, and Nate for the bubbles and the puzzle. This is my very first puzzle. I love to do some teething on the wood. If you take notice, Jack helped me open my new bubbles. Perhaps he'll take a bath with me too?

Thank-you Uncle Mike and Aunt Angel. It was so good to spend a couple days with you! I love my new animal books. Mom has already read them to me a couple of times.

Thanks to the Caswell bunch for making it to my special lunch. It sure was good to see ya'll again. I love my Mr. Brown book.... it has such fun rhymes. The cards from my cuz's sure are special.

Thanks to my friend Benjamin... and his Mommy and Daddy too. The bulldozer is the perfect size for me to push all over the room. Lately, pushing is one of my favorite things to do!

1 comment:

  1. That cake is sooo adorable. I love the idea for a first bday party! Did Elenore give them tips on opening their first business?? Jude is a real cutie..such a great smile.
    kate(of kate,chad and charlie)

    ReplyDelete

cluster maps

background

counter