Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 Months


What I've been up to....

I haven't been sleeping much. Although, I gave Mom and Dad a scare when I slept for a consecutive 7 hours the other night. Usually, I only sleep for 2-3 hours in a row at night and only take 45 minute naps throughout the day.

I'm nursing like a champ. When I got on the scale at the vet's office the other day, I weighed over 13 lbs. already. Occasionally I will take a bottle from Daddy. (I've only been nursing for the last week to help Mom get over her Mastitis.)

This month I've learned how to smile and coo. I do most of my talking when my big brother goes to bed. Otherwise I enjoy listening to him talk...he's got quite the vocabulary.

Yesterday, I went on my first hike. I love being outdoors...it's exuberating. I was awake for the beginning portion of the hike, then, the repetitive song (The Ants Go Marching) that my big brother insisted on Daddy to sing lulled me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter