Wednesday, January 27, 2010

5 Months

Another month has gone by... I can't believe I'm already 5 months old.

This is what I've been up to:

I'm wearing all 6-12 month clothes. I've been packing on the lbs. and roughly weigh 17 lbs.

I still like to challenge my Mommy by waking up once or twice through the night. It's mostly a comfort thing. But crying seems to get me just what I want. Mom isn't really conscience enough to think about holding my next feeding off a bit longer.

My feet are totally fascinating. I look forward to seeing them every time I get my diaper changed. It won't be long until I'm coordinated enough to get them into my mouth.

As far as coordination goes.... I'm able to get most everything that I can grab into my mouth. Watch out... Lately, it's been my big brothers silverware. Who can blame me? They are cool colors with rubbery handles to gum on. I just love that texture.

If only my parents would let me try to put food into my mouth. I've been laying the hints on pretty thick lately. I really would like to try something solid. I watch the food going into their mouths and move my tongue around as if the food were making it's way over to me. But to no avail, I'm still on a strict breast milk diet. They say I have to wait until I'm 6 months old.

Despite my liquid diet, I continue to get stronger every day. It won't be long until I'll be able to sit up all by myself. I don't really like to lay down much because I don't want to miss out on any action. Jude is so entertaining, I just can't wait to play with him.

Often, I let him know just how much I want to play with him by screeching at him. I'm quite loud when I make this noise. My screech is one way to get everyone's attention. It's just a happy screech! Thank goodness he's getting used to all of my racket.





No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter