Monday, September 3, 2012

First Day of School

 In typical fashion lately, I totally forgot to bring a camera when dropping Jude off for his first day of kindergarten.  There were plenty of parents who, both mom and dad, came to drop off there kids for their first day.  Not us...Joel too, had his first day of school after being off since January.  It was just me, and the 3 kiddos in tow.  To be honest, the thought hadn't even occurred to me to even bring the camera.  Perhaps the fact that Jude is continuing kindergarten at the same school that he attended preschool had something to do with my lack-luster parenting.  Perhaps it's that I feel like this is an extension of preschool and that there is a distinct possibility that Jude will be "red-shirted" next year (a term coined for parents who purposely hold their child back due to an early birthday).  Either way, I'm glad that I remembered the camera when I picked Jude up and that he was in high enough spirits to put up with getting his photo taken.




 Levi had to get in on the action too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter