Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Matt and Maggie Sitting in a Tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G

May 15th marked the date for my youngest brother to tie the knot. It was a beautiful Michigan wedding!

Before the big day the girls got away for some pampering...
First the pedicures....
Then the manicures...



And finally hair and make-up....

The wedding was an outdoor event on a beautiful orchard. Despite Levi having his first ear infection, we managed to get a few good photos.

Thom and Jonelle



Grampy



Gemma


What's a wedding without a bit of mischievious behavior? There goes Eleanor...







The groomsmen...and the groom



Aunty Joey

Jud and Marsey



Matt and Eleanor



My beautiful mom




Grandma and Grandpa Rycenga






Matt and Maggie

Dancing at the reception....

Aunt Betsy and Eleanor




Jude LOVED dancing with his Aunty Joey!

Once Jude got rockin' it was hard to get him to leave. His favorite move...I call it the sliding shuffle. Perhaps soon he'll learn the electric slide.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new family picture on your blog! Gorgeous! Great update. Glad you had fun at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

cluster maps

background

counter