Thursday, June 3, 2010

John Ball Park Zoo

With John Ball Park only a short 45 minutes away, we decided to take the boys for their first trip to the zoo.

Jude had a great time running around... he did stop to check out a few animals. Here he's checking out some monkeys.

Levi was fascinated my the animals too...


The Komodo Dragon was a point of interest.... I was just doing some reading on the lizards. I had no idea how vicious the monitor lizards are. (Steve - in hind site... I'm glad you're not working with the dragons.)


Checking out some other snakes and turtles...


Hittin' up the Bongo's outside of the African Safari exhibits....


Jude loved the Flamingos. He was curious as to how they could sleep while standing on only one leg. (Mostly, I think he loved the fact that he could be relatively close to the birds... not so many barriers between them.)

Levi checking out some more monkeys....




The sting ray petting pool was way cool. I'm so proud of my brave little boy. Jude got to pet the sting rays multiple times.



Levi and I stayed outside of the petting area because we had the stroller. That didn't stop the animals from coming to us... Levi had fun feeding the chickens his Cheerios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cluster maps

background

counter